Top 5 Best Front End Web Development Tools To Consider In 2020
In this fast-growing world of technology, various businesses, startups, or enterprises are adopting advanced technologies to improve their services and provide customers with better and amazing software solutions. With more and more people moving into the virtual world, it has become essential for every business to have an online presence. However, there are plenty of ways to build a website and one can also hire a web app development company in India or hire web app developer India.
In this article, we will discuss best front end web development tools 2020 that are popular due to their versatility and wide components. Almost every Full Stack offshore development company uses these tools to simplify web development and reduce development cost and time. These front-end tools for web development you can consider as per your requirements and needs.
Here are the top web development tools list-
1. Creative Tim:
Creative Tim is one of the best web development tools available to use. This tool allows developers to craft Bootstrap based design elements. Using this, you can easily build a feature-rich and innovative website. This tool can also be used to create mobile applications. Various web development companies consider this tool to craft feature-rich websites in less time.
- It offers the fastest and easiest way of developing a web page.
- It has several tools that save huge time and help developers to build websites quickly.
- It helps in developing a website with a focus on the business model.
- There are various admin templates are available in Creative Tim that you can use to make the website useful and dynamic.
- The facility of Admin Dashboard helps in reducing time consumption and support the process of changes in the website without any extra efforts.
- The premade sections and elements facilitate and speed up the process of making a website.
- Using AngularJS, you can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- Applications written in AngularJS are cross-browser compliant.
- AngularJS is open source, completely free, and available to use. This tool is widely being used by various developers all around the world. It is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.
Designed by Facebook, React has completely transformed the way of front-end development. React is a component-based web framework that utilizes one-way data flow.
One of the important reasons for using React is Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) through which one can easily manage the memory in React. It is easy to manipulate the DOM to React.
React has become the first choice of developers who want to design feature-rich and single-page web applications.
- Being a component-based web framework, React allows developers to reuse components in other parts of the web applications.
- Virtual DOM allows developers to design highly-interactive web pages.
- React also offers SEO support, allowing developers to easily optimize their websites for better search engine rankings.
Vue.js is also the best open-source front-end development tool that you can consider in 2020 to create appealing and dynamic web applications. Thus, Vue.js is a combination of AngularJS and React as it has various features that are similar to the AngularJS and React.
It was developed by a Google Software engineer, Evan You in 2014. And now in today’s time, it is massively being used to design a feature-rich web framework for front-end development.
Unlike Angular and React, Vue.js reduces the web development complexities and allows developers to reuse code in multiple web applications, resulting in reducing the overall development time. It also offers flexible APIs that can be used to design an array of web applications.
Considering its versatile nature, tech majors like Alibaba and Xiaomi rely on Vue.js.
- It offers two-way data binding.
- After Angular, Vue.js will be the second popular framework to support typescript.
- Vue.js has added a new library in the upcoming version that will support TypeScript.
- Vue-router makes it easy to navigate between different components of the applications.
It also has large community support who considerably provides quick support to the jQuery developers.
Using this framework, developers can easily handle different front-end activities such as creating animations and handling different events.
This framework also enables developers to build native mobile applications with its HTML5-based UI system–jQuery Mobile. Besides, jQuery is browser-friendly and supports any browser you intend to use.
- DOM is flexible for adding or removing the elements.
- Sending HTTP requests is simplified to the receiving request.
- Facilitates dynamic content.
- HTTP requests are simplified.
If you are looking to build an interactive web application for your business, then you can consider above front-end web development frameworks. All the frameworks are easy to use and make you able to build high-quality web applications.